Remote town job profiles
This page lists job profiles for major remote towns in the Northern Territory to help employers with their workforce planning.
Information provided in the job profiles
The job profiles give all of the following data about each remote town:
- filled jobs and vacant jobs available at the time of reporting - including all of the following:
- permanent and temporary jobs
- Indigenous status of employees
- public and private sector jobs
- full-time and part-time jobs
- age groups
- job seekers involved in:
- the Remote Jobs and Communities Programme (RJCP)
- Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- businesses in the community - including:
- Indigenous population projections.
Current job profiles by town
Job profiles are available for all of the following remote towns:
- Ali Curung
- Daguragu/ Kalkarindji
- Ntaria (Hermannsburg)
- Wurrumiyanga (Nguiu)
For more information call (08) 8999 7322 or email email@example.com.
Go to the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation website to read about the NT Community Workforce Plan.
Last updated: 03 July 2017