Imanpa is located 200 kilometres south west of Alice Springs.
It has a population of 168 residents.
2017 jobs profile
The 2017 profile highlights:
- there were 14 filled jobs of which:
- eight jobs (57%) were filled by Aboriginal peoples
- six jobs (43%) were filled by non-Aboriginal peoples
- 50% of employed Aboriginal peoples are working in both the private and public sector
- Aboriginal females made up 75% of total Aboriginal filled jobs
- there were 19 vacant jobs, of which:
- job vacancies as a percentage of jobs is 58%
- job vacancies equate to one in two jobs
- 13 of the vacancies were in community and personal service workers areas.
- Education and training was the largest industry employer in 2017.
- Community services, health and education had the highest student numbers in 2017.
Read the full 2017 job profile report for Imanpa.
The community workplace planning guide consists of tools and resources to assist service providers to overcome workforce challenges in remote Aboriginal communities. Find out more about remote community workforce plans.
Last updated: 07 November 2018
Share this page:URL copied!