Go to the government agencies page for queries about government services or information.
You can also contact the Northern Territory Government switch on 08 8999 5511.
- Aboriginal Areas Protection Authority
- Alice Springs Hospital
- Births, deaths and marriages
- Children and families services
- Darwin Correctional Precinct visitor bookings
- Motor Vehicle Registry (MVR)
- Pension concessions
- Police assistance line
- Power and Water
- Public housing maintenance
- Royal Darwin Hospital
- Screening Assessment for Employment NT
- Superannuation Office
- Territory Bonds
- Territory Business Centre
- Territory Revenue Office
Give feedback about NT.GOV.AU
If you have feedback about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete the feedback form. If your feedback is not related to comments or suggestions for NT.GOV.AU, you must contact the relevant government agency.
Making a complaint about government
You can make a complaint if you think you have been unfairly treated by a government department or agency.
Most departments have a feedback form on their website. Go to the list of government departments and agencies.
If they don't, you can write to the Chief Executive to make your complaint.
You can find an email or mail address under the 'contacts' section of the department website.
You should include the following in your complaint:
- your name and contact details
- relevant dates, places and times
- a description of the issue, incident or decision
- details of any phone conversations, emails, meetings or other actions you've already taken to sort the problem out
- any relevant documents
- what action you think the department or agency should take.
You should also:
- ask for your email or letter to be answered in writing
- ask for the department or agency to estimate how long it will take to respond to your complaint.
What happens if your complaint isn't resolved?
If you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint or the department/agency hasn't responded to your complaint, you can complain to the NT Ombudsman.
Last updated: 04 November 2019