Become a member
To join the Northern Territory (NT) Seniors Recognition Scheme, you must:
- meet the membership and eligibility criteria
- apply online or fill in a membership application
- submit supporting documents to confirm your eligibility and identity.
Who can get it
To be eligible for the scheme, you must be:
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- aged 65 or older
- an NT resident
- living in the NT for 183 days of the financial year.
If you meet the eligibility criteria
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the scheme.
When you apply, you must provide proof of your identity and residency.
How to apply
You can apply for membership online.
Other ways to apply
You can also download an application by following the below steps:
Step 1. Fill in an NT Concession and Seniors Recognition Scheme membership application .
Step 2. Submit your application by email, mail or in person.
After you apply
Once your membership is approved, you will be issued with an NT Seniors Recognition Scheme prepaid card.
Last updated: 29 June 2020
Share this page: