Become a member
To join the Northern Territory (NT) Concession Scheme, you must:
- meet the membership and eligibility criteria
- apply online or fill in a membership application
- submit supporting documents to confirm your eligibility and identity.
Who can get it
To be eligible for the scheme, you must:
- meet the residency requirements
- receive an eligible Centrelink or a Veterans' Affairs benefit
- an NT resident
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- living in the NT for 183 days of the financial year - more than half of the year.
You must be a current recipient of a Centrelink or Veterans' Affairs benefit:
- age pension
- disability support pension
- carer payment
- parenting payment (single)
- Repatriation Health Card TPI or War Widower (Gold Card)
- Repatriation Pharmeceuticals Benefits Card (Orange Card)
- Pensioner Card (Blue Card)
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card (Green Card).
If you meet the eligibility criteria
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the scheme.
When you apply, you must provide proof of your identity and residency.
You must tell us if your circumstances change. Find out about the rules.
How to apply
You can apply for membership online.
Other ways to apply
You can also download an application by following the below steps:
Step 1. Fill in an NT Concession and Seniors Recognition Scheme membership application .
Step 2. Submit your application by email, mail or in person.
After you apply
Once your membership is approved, you will be issued with a membership card.
Last updated: 29 June 2020
Share this page: