All concessions under the Northern Territory (NT) Concession Scheme are capped.
You can get free renewal on your driver licence and up to:
- $1,200 per annum for electricity (8000kW)*
- $800 per annum for water (471kL)*
- $486.12 per annum for sewerage (based on fixed daily concession of $1.332)*
- $200 per annum for council rates*
- $150 per annum for garbage (varies between regions)*
- $154 per annum for vehicle registration ($77 for 6 months)
- $502.20 every two years for you and your registered dependents for spectacles
- the value of concession depends on the spectacle combination.
Last updated: 02 July 2020
Share this page: