Home owners and landlords
Information for home owners or landlords, buying, selling or renovating a property, renting a home, and housing rights and responsibilities.
- Maintenance and renovating your property
Information for property owners on doing maintenance and renovations and finding licensed trades people.
- Satellite dishes, skylights and roof ventilators
Installing satellite dishes, skylights and roof ventilators, when you need building approvals.
- Hire a pest management technician
Hiring a licensed pest management technician to treat pest problems at your home or business.
- Remove, reuse or destroy a septic tank
Information for property owners about removing, reusing or destroying a septic tank.
- Check your septic tank after a flood or cyclone
What to do if your septic tank has been damaged by a flood.
- Septic tank systems
How a septic tank system works.
Regulations and rules for running a caravan park in the Northern Territory.
- Operator responsibilities
What you are responsible for as an operator of a caravan park.
- Repairs and maintenance
Operator's responsibilities for maintaining repairs at a caravan park.
- Caravan park occupancy agreement
Occupancy agreements and how to negotiate terms of your contract.
- Construct or install a swimming pool or spa
How to install a pool and the requirements of both property owners and contractors who are doing the work.
- Pools or spas at rental properties
Information for property owner and landlords about pools and spas.
- Wading pools on residential properties
Fencing requirements, safety information and compliance certificates for backyard wading pools.
- Covers and lids on spa pools
Requirements for spa safety lids, how to maintain lids and how to get a compliance certificate for a spa lid.
- Remove or decommission a pool or spa
What you need to do if you are removing or decommissioning a pool or spa.