Home owners and landlords
Find out about issues you may face as a homeowner, including your rights and responsibilities if you are a landlord.
- Maintenance and renovating your property
Information for property owners on doing maintenance and renovations and finding licensed trades people.
- Satellite dishes, skylights and roof ventilators
Installing satellite dishes, skylights and roof ventilators, when you need building approvals.
- Hire a pest management technician
Hiring a licensed pest management technician to treat pest problems at your home or business.
- Check and pump out your septic tank
Find out how to check your septic tank and what you should do if it needs to be pumped out.
Regulations and rules for running a caravan park in the Northern Territory.
- Operator responsibilities
What you are responsible for as an operator of a caravan park.
- Repairs and maintenance
Operator's responsibilities for maintaining repairs at a caravan park.
- Caravan park occupancy agreement
Occupancy agreements and how to negotiate terms of your contract.
- Construct or install a swimming pool or spa
How to install a pool and the requirements of both property owners and contractors who are doing the work.
- Pools or spas at rental properties
Information for property owner and landlords about pools and spas.
- Wading pools on residential properties
Fencing requirements, safety information and compliance certificates for backyard wading pools.
- Covers and lids on spa pools
Requirements for spa safety lids, how to maintain lids and how to get a compliance certificate for a spa lid.
- Remove or decommission a pool or spa
What you need to do if you are removing or decommissioning a pool or spa.