Wholesaler liquor registration

Wholesaler of liquor quarterly returns

If you are a Northern Territory liquor wholesaler you must submit quarterly liquor reports to the Northern Territory Government.

These reports must show how much liquor you have supplied to licensed premises, including:

  • cask wine
  • bottled wine
  • fortified wine
  • cider
  • standard spirits
  • pre-mixed spirits
  • beer - all strengths.

You must submit a quarterly liquor return even if you make no liquor sales for the quarter.

Returns are due 28 days after the last day of the preceding quarter. Quarters end in March, June, September and December in any year.

How to submit

To submit your quarterly liquor return follow these steps:

Step 1. Complete your application online on the Licensing NT website or fill in a quarterly liquor returns template (24.0 kb).

Step 2. Check the list of NT licenced premises for the wholesaler details and add to form.

Step 3. Submit your form online or by email to licntwholesalerreturns.AGD@nt.gov.au.

Don't change the template.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 01 February 2019


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.

Back to top