Resources and activities for families to support children’s learning at home.
The preschool everyday learning opportunities provides advice, suggestions and ideas to help families keep their preschool aged child engaged in learning.
- Preschool Activity Placemat 1
- Preschool Activity Placemat 2
- Preschool Activity Placemat 3
- Preschool Activity Placemat 4
- Preschool Activity Placemat 5
- Preschool Activity Placemat 6
- Preschool Activity Placemat 7
- Preschool Activity Placemat 8
- Preschool Activity Placemat 9
- Preschool Activity Placemat 10
The NT Preschool STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) Learning Games have been developed in partnership with the University of Melbourne. The series of four resources provide examples of age appropriate play based activities.
- Build a cubby learning at home
- Drawing and making marks learning at home
- Dress up box learning at home
- Finding calm learning at home
- Finger paint learning at home
- Play dough learning at home
- Letters and words learning at home
- Going on a bear hunt in your community
- Oral language activities for learning at home
- Simple finger rhymes
- More finger rhymes
- Number rhymes
- Make a puppet
This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of the Northern Territory Department of Education and, to the extent necessary and applicable, in reliance on section 113P or other applicable statutory licences or exceptions in the Copyright Act 1968.
Please note this material is only permitted to be used by teachers, students and parents of students in the Northern Territory and has been made available in case of school closures. If you believe you own or otherwise have an interest in the copyright in any aspect of these materials and object to its use as contemplated by this website please notify email@example.com.
Last updated: 21 December 2020
Share this page: