International education

Information about international education in the Northern Territory (NT).

Find out how to enrol in a government school, where to live and what support services are available for international students.

If you are interested in recruiting international students to the NT, you can find out how to become an education agent.

  • Become a homestay host
    Homestay application, accommodation conditions, fees, insurance and working with children clearance.