Become an education agent

You or your company can apply to become an international education agent for the Northern Territory (NT).

As an agent for NT government schools, you are expected to:

  • actively recruit students for NT government schools
  • provide ongoing support to your enrolled students for the duration of their program
  • follow the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 and national code of practice - to find out more, go to the Australian Government's Department of Education website.

How to apply

To become an international education agent, you can request an application from International Services by emailing

More information

For more information, go to the Study NT website.

Last updated: 12 July 2022

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!