Find an education agent

If you need help with enrolment or arranging your child's student visa, you can contact an education agent.

An education agent can help you with all stages of the application process.

The Department of Education currently works with the following agents to encourage international students to study in NT government schools:

Last updated: 27 May 2019


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.