Drive an interstate or overseas-registered vehicle


You can drive your interstate or overseas registered vehicle if you can meet all of the requirements set by the Motor Vehicle Registry.

Read more about applying for a temporary licence for an unregistered vehicle.

You should also read the rules about visiting drivers and traffic offences.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 10 August 2016

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.