Business grants and funding
If you run a business in the Northern Territory, you may be able to apply for improvement grants or funding.
Types of grants available
There are a range of grants available to help you improve your business including:
- Business Growth Program
- Business Innovation Support Initiative
- Smarter Business Solutions
- Search for grants and assistance
- Aboriginal Workforce Grants
- Aboriginal Business Development Program
- Trade Support Scheme
- Territory Workforce Program
- first home owner home renovation grant
- biz secure.
Get help from a small business champion
If you are a Northern Territory (NT) business, Aboriginal enterprise or not-for-profit, you can get help from a small business champion.
A small business champion can help you identify the types of support your business can access.
You can also get support with networking, contacts, information, tools and resources.
Contact your local small business champion to discuss your business needs.
For more information about starting a business, go to start, run and grow a business.
Last updated: 21 February 2019