Business grants and funding
If you run a business in the Northern Territory (NT), you may be able to apply for improvement grants or funding.
Types of grants available
There are a range of grants available to help you improve your business including:
- Aboriginal Business Development Program
- Aboriginal workforce grants
- Biz Secure
- Business Growth Program
- Business Innovation Program
- First home owners home renovation grant
- Search for grants and assistance
- Smarter Business Solutions
- Trade Support Scheme
- Training Infrastructure fund
- Territory Workforce Program
For more information about financial help to upskill workers and employ apprentices or trainees, go to funding to upskill or reskill employees.
Get help from a small business champion
If you are a NT business, Aboriginal enterprise or not-for-profit, you can get help from a small business champion.
A small business champion can help you identify the types of support your business can access.
You can also get support with networking, contacts, information, tools and resources.
Contact your local small business champion to discuss your business needs.
For more information about starting a business, go to start, run and grow a business.
Last updated: 30 October 2019