Building complaints and disputes

Contact the Commissioner of Residential Building Disputes

Contact the Commissioner of Residential Building Disputes at the addresses below.

For more information about an application you are making to the Commissioner, you can call Northern Territory Consumer Affairs on 08 8999 1999 or 1800 019 319, or email

In person

These offices are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.


Floor 1 The Met Building
13 Scaturchio Street
Casuarina NT 0811

Alice Springs

Westpoint Complex 
Corner of Railway and Stott Terrace
Alice Springs 0871


PO Box 40946
Casuarina NT 0811

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 04 September 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.