Getting to and from school
This page has information about school bus services for students including those with special needs and financial assistance with getting to and from school.
School bus services by region
- Alice Springs timetables and maps
- Darwin timetables and maps
- Katherine timetables and maps
- Regional timetables and maps.
Parents and carers should also read road safety and buses.
Students with special needs
Parents and carers can apply for special needs transport.
Special needs transport is for students who have:
- a disability or medical condition that prevents independent travel
- parents or carers who are unable to arrange or provide transport to and from school.
Read more about student special needs transport.
Financial help getting to and from school
Students in remote areas may be eligible for assistance with the costs of getting to and from school.
Last updated: 04 February 2019