Change a liquor licence nominee

All licensed premises in the Northern Territory (NT) must have a manager who is responsible for upholding the premises' liquor licence.

If the manager is away for at least seven days, the licensee must appoint an acting nominee to take responsibility for the conduct of the licence.

Read below to find out how to change the manager, also known as the nominee, or appoint an acting nominee of a liquor licence.

Before you apply

The new nominee, or acting nominee must do all of the following:

How to apply

To apply for a change of manager, or appoint an acting nominee, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to the Licensing NT website or fill in one of the forms below.

Change of manager of a liquor licence PDF (577.4 KB)

Appoint an acting nominee PDF (229.8 KB)

Step 2. Get a police history check.

Step 3. Submit your form online or at your nearest Territory Business Centre.

Last updated: 16 July 2020

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!