Change a liquor licence nominee

All licensed premises in the Northern Territory must have a manager who is responsible for upholding the premises' liquor licence.

This page has information about how to change the manager, also known as the nominee, of a liquor licence.

Before you apply

The new nominee must do all of the following:

How to apply

Follow these steps:

Step 1. Fill in the change of manager of a liquor licence form.

Step 2. Get a police history check.

Step 3. Submit your application at your nearest Territory Business Centre.

Last updated: 28 November 2017