Strategic framework: policies and land use plans
This page lists the strategic policies and strategic land use plans contained within part 2 of the Northern Territory (NT) Planning Scheme 2020 .
These policies and plans are taken into account by the minister for planning and the Development Consent Authority when they make planning decisions.
Read more about how the strategic framework works.
Strategic planning policies
Read the NT compact urban growth policy .
Strategic land use plans
Strategic land use plans are listed below by region.
Get the Darwin regional land use plan .
You can also find subregions below.
Darwin and Palmerston subregion
- Archer area plan
- Berrimah farm planning principles and area plan
- Berrimah north planning principles and area plan
- Central Darwin area plan
- Central Palmerston area plan
- Darwin inner suburbs area plan
- Darwin mid suburbs area plan
- Lee Point planning principles and area plan
- Palmerston eastern suburbs planning principles and area plan .
Holtze to Elizabeth River subregion
- Holtze to Elizabeth River subregional land use plan 2022
- Holtze urban planning principles and area plan
- Litchfield subregional land use plan
- Coolalinga north planning principles and area plan
- Howard Springs rural activity centre area plan .
Last updated: 04 July 2022
Share this page:URL copied!