Permits for commercial photos, filming in parks

Fees for filming and photography

The minimum fee for a permit to do commercial photography or filming is $55.

Additional fees will apply if:

  • you want a permit for non-standard photography on short notice
  • your work needs to be supervised by Parks and Wildlife Commission staff or by Traditional Owners, or you want to use staff or Traditional Owners as talent
  • you are working on a feature film or a major project - NT-based film makers may not have to pay this fee if the work is a benefit to the NT or the public image of a park.

Talent fees

To find out about using staff as talent and additional fees contact the Parks and Wildlife Commission Permits and Concessions office.

To find out about using Traditional Owners as talent contact Screen Territory.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 09 December 2016

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!