Leanyer Recreation Park
Leanyer Recreation Park will be closed for maintenance works from Monday 27 February to Friday 3 March. The skate park and playground areas will remain open.
For more information call (08) 8922 2352.
All of the following are features of this park:
- free entry
- water park
- swimming pool
- children’s paddling pools
- water playground facility
- three water slides 14m tall and over 100m long
- an all-abilities playground
- a skate park
- a basketball court with floodlights
- a cycling path
- shaded gas barbecues and picnic areas
- a cafe.
You must follow the rules at Leanyer Recreation Park. These are:
- you must be at least 110cm in height to ride the water slides
- children under the age of 10 years must be supervised by parents or carers
- lifeguards are on duty during pool and water playground opening hours.
Leanyer Recreation Park Cafe
The cafe caters for special events on site and outside the venue. The cafe has:
- breakfast and lunch menus
- children's menu
- drinks menu
- capacity for 104 people
- air-conditioned seating for 30
- alfresco seating area
- commercial kitchen
- function catering for up to 300 people
- cold store and freezer room.
For more information go to the Leanyer Recreation Park page on the YMCA of the Top End website.
Park contact and management
Palmerston Water Park is managed by the YMCA on behalf of the Northern Territory Government.
For more information go to the YMCA of the Top End website.
Phone: (08) 8927 4199
This park is open 9am to 8pm seven days a week. It is closed on Good Friday and Christmas Day.
The park is managed by the YMCA. To check open hours for facilities go to the YMCA Top End website.
310 Vanderlin Drive
A bus stop is close to the park on Vanderlin Drive.