Permits for commercial photos, filming in parks
Rules for commercial photos and filming
There are rules for filming or taking photos in a Northern Territory (NT) park.
You must not film or photograph anyone doing anything improper, unsafe or anything that's not normal visitor activity.
- being less than 2 metres from cliff edges
- jumping off rocks or ledges into water
- not wearing appropriate clothing or equipment for the activity photographed
- rock or boulder climbing where it's not allowed
- areas where access is not allowed for safety or cultural reasons
- interfering with flora or fauna eg. in or near crocodile habitats - Be Crocwise.
These rules don't apply to characters in a feature film.
Last updated: 04 February 2021
Share this page: