Commercial and private agent licences


This section has information for people who want to work as commercial and private agents in the Northern Territory, including:

Read the laws that affect commercial and private agents.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 08 September 2017


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.