Gaming machines in clubs and pubs

Apply to transfer a gaming machine licence

You can apply to transfer a gaming machine licence in the Northern Territory (NT) if the related liquor licence is also being transferred to a new licensee.

How to apply

To transfer a gaming machine licence, you must follow these steps:

Step 1. Apply to transfer the liquor licence.

Step 2. Fill out the transfer a gaming machine licence form.

Step 3. Check the fee.

Step 4. Submit your application and fees to a Territory Business Centre.

If you wish to relocate your licences to another venue you will also need to apply for a substitution of premises.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 14 March 2016

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!