Gaming machines in clubs and pubs

Apply to substitute premises: gaming machine licence

If you want to shift your gaming machine licence to new premises, you must apply for approval of substitution of premises.

You must already have been granted approval to change premises under your liquor licence, or be applying for approval at the same time.

How to apply

  1. Fill in the Gaming machine substitution of premises application which is on the gaming machine licence forms page.
  2. Mail, email or deliver it to your nearest Territory Business Centre along with the correct fee.

Approval process

Your application will be assessed as if it was an application for a new licence, using the same community risk-based criteria.

Approval is not guaranteed and the Director-General of Licensing may refuse your application to shift gaming machines to new premises, even if, at the same time, you are given approval to shift your liquor licence.

The Director-General will generally provide reasons for refusal of applications.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 14 March 2016

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!