Waste discharge licences

If you're involved in activities where waste will come into contact with water, you must get a waste discharge licence.

This includes work related to:

  • sewage or wastewater treatment
  • mining
  • dredged material (spoil) disposal.

Find out more about waste discharge licences and how to apply for a licence on the NT EPA website.

Last updated: 27 November 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.