Report a road fault

Report fault online

You can report a road fault for any of the following problems:

  • fallen trees
  • flooding or water over road
  • irrigation systems
  • litter
  • road damage – eg: potholes
  • signs
  • vandalism.

Problems with street lights should be reported on the Power and Water website.

You can also report a road fault by phone 1800 246 199.

Last updated: 17 February 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.