Report a road fault
You should report any faults or hazards that present a risk to the safety of road users.
These may include:
- fallen trees
- flooding or water over road
- malfunctioning irrigation systems
- litter or vandalism
- road damage such as potholes
- broken signs.
For urgent road faults, call 1800 246 199.
For non-urgent road faults, submit a report below.
This service is for NT Government-controlled roads only. Check which roads are managed by the NT Government.
To report problems with street lights, go to the Power and Water website.
Report a traffic light fault
Find out how to report a traffic light fault.
Report a bus stop issue
For bus stop issues, you can report:
- through the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics website
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- by calling 08 8924 7666.
Last updated: 17 March 2021
Share this page:URL copied!