Report a traffic light fault

You can report a traffic light fault, damage or other traffic light issues in Darwin, Palmerston, Katherine, Tennant Creek and Alice Springs including:

  • broken glass
  • light out
  • flashing amber
  • vandalism
  • structural damage
  • blacked out
  • vehicle detector
  • pedestrian crossing.

Problems with street lights should be reported on the Power and Water website.

You can also report a traffic light fault in the Northern Territory by calling 1800 246 199.

Last updated: 28 August 2017

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.