Find a vehicle inspection facility
Most vehicles require an inspection before you can renew registration.
Before you go for an inspection, check if your vehicle needs an inspection.
All vehicle inspection types can be done by an authorised inspector (local mechanic) - except for a compliance check.
Compliance checks must be done by a transport inspector in a government vehicle inspection facility as listed below.
61 Distribution Drive, Wishart
Truck Central - access via Wishart Road, Tiger Brennan Drive end.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. Excluding public holidays.
This facility provides inspections for:
- compliance and re-check - no need to book
- present your vehicle to the by-pass lane (far left)
- let staff know you're there
- an inspector will carry out the check when available
- heavy vehicle and many more.
All vehicle types are required to book for an inspection.
Read about if your vehicle fails an inspection.
Last updated: 23 July 2020
Share this page: