MVR transactions at your post office
This page has information about which MVR transactions you can do at Australia Post outlets in the Northern Territory.
For other services go to MVR.
Opening hours vary between post offices. Standard trading hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Some outlets also trade on Saturday.
You can do all of the following:
- renew your NT driver licence and get a new photo taken if you need to
- if you have restricted conditions on your NT driver licence, you must visit your local MVR office
- renew your NT vehicle registration for one, three, six or 12 months
- update your contact details
- transfer your interstate licence to the NT
- if you have restricted conditions on your driver licence, you must visit your local MVR office
- apply to replace a lost, stolen or damaged NT licence
- sign up to receive SMS reminders.
You can do this at one of the below locations:
If you have a renewal notice with a POST BillPay barcode, you can do the following:
- renew your NT drivers licence
- renew your NT vehicle registration for one, three, six or 12 months.
You can go to any of the following Australia Post locations:
- Adelaide River LPO
- Alice Springs Post Shop
- Alyangula LPO
- Batchelor LPO
- Berrimah LPO
- Berry Springs LCPO
- Borroloola LPO
- Casuarina Post Shop
- Charles Darwin University LPO
- Coolalinga LPO
- Darwin GPO Post Shop
- Elliott LPO
- Howard Springs LPO
- Humpty Doo LPO
- Jabiru LPO
- Karama LPO
- Katherine Post Shop
- Maningrida LPO
- Nhulunbuy LPO
- Nightcliff LPO
- Palmerston Post Shop
- Parap LPO
- Pine Creek LPO
- Tennant Creek LPO
- Tindal RAAF LPO
- Wadeye LPO
- Winnellie Business Hub
- Wurrumiyanga LPO
- Yuendumu LPO
Last updated: 31 March 2021
Share this page:URL copied!