Sport and active recreation grants: urgent funding
You or your organisation can apply for a Quick Response grant of up to $10,000 to meet unforeseeable expenses or something that needs immediate funding.
All of the following conditions apply to the Quick Response grant program:
- organisations and individuals can receive funding only once per financial year
- regional councils can apply more than once for their communities if applications relate to different communities
- funding is limited and can vary
- applications must be a minimum of $500
- funding can't be provided for sport or active recreation events that have already taken place.
Quick Response grants have closed for the 2018/19 financial year.
Last updated: 13 May 2019