How to acknowledge sports grant funding
If you receive a sports grant you must acknowledge this support in all media releases and promotional activity.
This is stated in your funding agreement.
If you receive funding from the Northern Territory Government, you should use one of the logos below.
If you can't use the logo for space or other reasons, you should use the words: Proudly sponsored by the Northern Territory Government.
|Funding received through the following source||Which logo to use?||Use of wording if the logo can’t be used|
|Northern Territory Government||Proudly sponsored by the Northern Territory Government|
Where to download logos
You can download the following logos to display on your marketing material.
Logos may vary in size but must be easy to read when placed near other text and graphics.
The logos must be clear of text or images.
Where to acknowledge funds
You must acknowledge all funding in all of the following:
- media releases about the funded activity or issued by a funded organisation
- adverts to promote the funded activity or issued by a funded organisation
- posters or flyers for your funded activity or issued by a funded organisation
- publications for or about your funded activity or issued by a funded organisation
- banners that promote the funded activity or funded organisation
- websites and social media (info or about section) for your funded activity or funded organisation
- newsletters or e-bulletins from funded organisations
- letterhead from funded organisations
- email signatures for funded organisations.
You must also invite the NT Minister for Tourism, Sport and Culture or government representatives to your events.
Depending on the grant you get, you may have to allow the Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture to use portions of your material for promotion of the department and the NT Government.
Last updated: 21 February 2019
Share this page: