Contact international education services
International education services coordinate the enrolment of international students in government schools.
This includes all of the following:
- enrolment and placement of international students (including the dependents of temporary resident visa holders) in government schools
- overseeing secondary student exchange programs
- organising study tours
- managing the homestay program
- registrations for the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students.
You can contact international education services by either:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +61 8 8901 1336
- mail: International Services, Department of Education. PO Box 4821, Darwin, NT 0801 Australia.
Go to StudyNT website for more information on studying and living in the Northern Territory.
CRICOS number: 00780M
Last updated: 27 June 2017