Justice of the Peace and Commissioner for Oaths

Find a Justice of the Peace

To find a Justice of the Peace (JP), you can do any of the following.

Check the database

Search by region or surname using the Justice of the Peace database.

Find a Justice of the Peace

If you live remotely

To find the nearest JP in your area, call 08 8999 1809.


To find out more, call the Attorney-General and Justice statutory appointments officer on 08 8999 1809.

Print all pages in this section

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!