Find a Justice of the Peace or Commissioner for Oaths

Change to services

Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) services may be disrupted.

Only use this service if it is urgent or critical. Requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.

You can search for a Commissioner for Oaths by region or surname using the online database.

You will then need to call the Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Oaths and arrange a suitable time and place to meet them.

This could be either:

  • in a public place like a shopping centre, hospital or library
  • or in their home.

Last updated: 06 April 2020

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!