Domestic, family and sexual violence


This page has information about the signs of domestic and family violence and help available for victims in the Northern Territory (NT).

You must report domestic and family violence to NT police. It is a requirement under the law.

How to report

If someone you know is in immediate danger call 000.

If you experience domestic or family violence and need a place to stay, read about how to access emergency accommodation.

Read about services you can contact to get help for domestic and family violence.

If you are victim of sexual assault, find out more about help for sexual assault victims or reporting sexual assault.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 24 June 2020

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!