Alcohol photo ID system: Alice Springs and Katherine

Lost or expired alcohol photo ID

You can only accept approved photo ID, even if you know the person. You will break the law and your licence conditions if you accept non-approved identification.

Photo ID must be current. You can accept expired ID as long as it is obvious from the photo that it is the same person.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 11 December 2015

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!