Alcohol photo ID system: Alice Springs and Katherine

Get an alcohol photo ID system

Alcohol photo ID systems are supplied and maintained by the Northern Territory Government. 

To get a photo ID system, contact Licensing NT.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 04 February 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.