Alcohol photo ID system: Alice Springs and Katherine

Who needs an alcohol photo ID system

You need a photo ID system to sell restricted takeaway alcohol at licensed premises in Alice Springs and Katherine.

Restricted takeaway alcohol items include cask wine and fortified wine.

Clubs and alcohol photo ID

If you operate a licensed club in Alice Springs, you need an electronic photo ID system to sell restricted alcohol items.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 09 December 2015

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.