- Adult entertainment in licensed premises
Information for liquor licensed venues about adult entertainment rules and restrictions.
- Camera surveillance in licensed premises
Guidelines for camera surveillance requirements for licensed premises, including camera surveillance plans and access to recordings.
- Make changes to licensed premises
How to get approval to make material alterations to a licensed premises.
- List of NT licensed premises
Search a database of all licensed premises in the Northern Territory. Search by region, licencee, licence number or category.
- Outlaw motorcycle gangs and your liquor licence
Information for licensed premises about outlaw motorcycle gang laws.
- Prevent and report drink spiking
Information for liquor licence holders about drink spiking on their premises, including staff responsibilities.
- Promote alcohol responsibly
Information for liquor licence holders about alcohol promotion laws, including low alcohol beer promotions, alcohol in non-standard measures and drink cards.
- Christmas and New Year trading
Christmas and New Year trading restrictions affect licensed premises in the Northern Territory. Find out how to stay compliant.
- Apply to be restricted licensed premises
How to apply to restrict all or part of a commercial or private property.
- Apply for an Alcohol Secure grant
Apply for funding to improve the security of alcohol at your licensed premises.