Primary producer discount and pastoral vehicle permits
Apply or renew primary producer discount
You can apply or renew your primary producer discount on vehicle registration.
How to apply
You will need to do all of the following:
- fill in and submit an R26 apply for primary producer registration concession form
- fill in and submit an R11 apply to register a vehicle in the NT form - if registering for the first time
- complete the stamp duty exemption brochure if applicable
- have a roadworthy inspection certificate if applicable
- evidence of identity or residency if registering for the first time
- proof of ownership if registering for the first time.
You can submit your application in person at an MVR office. You can pay your fee by MasterCard, Visa, cash or EFTPOS.
If you can't get to an MVR office in person, email email@example.com.
Last updated: 17 August 2017
Share this page:URL copied!