Motor club vehicles
Apply to be a Motor Vehicle Enthusiast Club
To apply for club vehicle registration, you must be a recognised Motor Vehicle Enthusiast Club.
To be eligible, your club must have:
- a genuine interest in motor vehicles, their restoration and display
- members who are motor vehicle enthusiasts
- an in-depth understanding of the intent of the NT Club Registration Scheme
- a strategy to ensure that approved club events and vehicles will be operated in accordance with the NT Club Registration Scheme.
For more information, read the guidelines.
How to apply
To apply, follow these steps:
Step 1. Get the following supporting documents.
- the club's certificate of incorporation and constitution
- list of office bearers and approved signatories
- contact details for the office bearers and approved signatories.
Step 2. Apply in writing with your supporting documents:
Last updated: 21 July 2022
Share this page:URL copied!