Motor club vehicles
Conditions of club registration scheme
Vehicles registered under the Club Registration Scheme are not entitled to full and unrestricted road use.
The vehicles are subject to the following conditions:
- The vehicle must not be used to go to and from work.
- You can't use your vehicle for a commercial enterprise.
- You must keep a log-book of all of your road travel.
- Your log-book must be in the vehicle at all times while driving to produce to police or a transport inspector when asked.
- You must only drive your vehicle on a road as part of an approved road event, or according to the conditions for maintenance or test driving.
If you don't comply with all of the above these rules, you can be reported to the chief transport inspector and your registration may be cancelled.
Last updated: 02 June 2015
Share this page: