Apply for club recognition
You can apply to have your vehicle enthusiast club recognised so that you and your members can apply for club vehicle registration.
Before you start
Your club must satisfy the MVR that it has all of the following:
- a genuine interest in motor vehicles, their restoration and display as its main focus
- members who are motor vehicle enthusiasts
- an in-depth understanding of the intent of the NT Club Registration Scheme
- a strategy to ensure that approved club events and vehicles will be operated in accordance with the NT Club Registration Scheme.
How to apply
The club must apply in writing to the MVR and attach the following documents:
- the club's Certificate of Incorporation
- the club's constitution
- list of office bearers and approved signatories
- contact details for the office bearers and approved signatories.
More details can be found in:
Written application and supporting documents can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can fax your letter and documents to (08) 8999 3103.
You can send your letter and documents to:
Department of Transport
GPO Box 530
Darwin NT 0801
You can submit your letter and supporting documents at a MVR office.