MVR services

This page has information about MVR services you can get through MVR online and phone services, or at participating Australia Post outlets.

You can access the following services:

I want toHow to

Renew my licence or car registration

Check car registration expiry or vehicle inspection due date
Replace my NT licence or transfer an interstate licence
Book a roadworthy inspection (rego check)
Update my contact details
Check my demerit points
Find an MVR form
Sign up for SMS reminders

You can also contact the MVR by calling 1300 654 628 Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm or email

Last updated: 07 July 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.