Clinic 34 is a specialist sexual health service that provides testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), HIV and AIDS.
All services are free and confidential and you do not need a Medicare Card
Services include all of the following:
- testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections including HIV
- emergency HIV prevention medication
- condoms and the emergency contraceptive pill, also called the morning after pill
- referral service for General Practitioners (GP) and other primary health carers
- needle and syringe program outlet - for other outlets contact Northern Territory AIDS and Hepatitis Council.
If you need general medical care, pap smears or ongoing contraception please see a GP, Family Planning clinic or your local community clinic.
|Darwin||87 Mitchell Street|
|(08) 8999 2678|
|Katherine||On Katherine Hospital grounds|
|(08) 8973 9049|
|Nhulunbuy||Corner Mathew Flinders Way and Chesterfield Court|
|(08) 8987 0357|
|Tennant Creek||Tennant Creek Hospital|
Corner Windly and Schmidt Streets
|(08) 8962 4603|
|Alice Springs||6 Gap Road|
|(08) 8951 7549|
Opening hours for Clinic 34
Clinic 34 is closed on public holidays and weekends.
The table below shows opening hours for appointments and walk-ins. You should call before walking in to any clinic.
|Darwin||8.30am to 3.30pm||8.30am to 3.30pm|
4.30pm to 6pm
|10.30am to 3.30pm||8.30am to 3.30pm||8.30am to 3pm|
|Katherine||8.30am to 4pm|
8.30am to 4pm
|8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm|
|Nhulunbuy||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm|
|Tennant Creek||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm|
|Alice Springs||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm|
Last updated: 06 February 2017