Clinic 34 is a specialist sexual health service that provides testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), HIV and AIDS and hepatitis C.
All services are free and confidential and you do not need a Medicare Card
Services include all of the following:
- testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections including HIV and hepatitis C
- emergency HIV prevention medication
- condoms and the emergency contraceptive pill, also called the morning after pill
- referral service for General Practitioners (GP) and other primary health carers
- needle and syringe program outlet - for other outlets contact Northern Territory AIDS and Hepatitis Council.
If you need general medical care, pap smears or ongoing contraception please see a GP, Family Planning clinic or your local community clinic.
|Darwin||87 Mitchell Street|
|(08) 8999 2678|
|Katherine||On Katherine Hospital grounds|
|(08) 8973 9049|
|Nhulunbuy||Corner Mathew Flinders Way and Chesterfield Court|
|(08) 8987 0357|
|Tennant Creek||Tennant Creek Hospital|
Corner Windly and Schmidt Streets
|(08) 8962 4603|
|Alice Springs||6 Gap Road|
|(08) 8951 7549|
Opening hours for Clinic 34
Clinic 34 is closed on public holidays and weekends.
The table below shows opening hours for appointments and walk-ins. You should call before walking in to any clinic.
|Darwin||8.30am to 3.30pm||8.30am to 3.30pm|
4.30pm to 6pm
|10.30am to 3.30pm||8.30am to 3.30pm||8.30am to 3pm|
|Katherine||8.30am to 4pm|
8.30am to 4pm
|8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm|
|Nhulunbuy||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm|
|Tennant Creek||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm|
|Alice Springs||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm||8.30am to 4pm|
Last updated: 03 January 2017