Construction contracts and resolving disputes

Contact the Construction Contracts Registrar

This page has information for people who want to look up a ruling in a construction dispute, apply to become an adjudicator, or make a complaint if they believe the adjudicator in their case has a conflict of interest.

You should contact the Northern Territory Construction Contracts Registrar if you want access to records of construction dispute determinations or find out about adjudicators.

To find a judicial ruling on a construction dispute, read construction dispute determinations.

Contact the registrar

Mr Guy Riley
Construction Contracts Registrar
GPO Box 1722 
Darwin NT 0801

Phone: 08 8924 7608 or 0400 299 652
Fax: 08 8924 7200

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 04 September 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.