Sport voucher scheme: urban

Registered activity providers

Registered activity providers offer sport, recreation or cultural activities to children from transition to year 12:

  • enrolled in a school, or
  • registered for home schooling in the Northern Territory.

This does not apply to children attending childcare or long daycare.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 10 July 2021

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!