Register your swim school for Learn to Swim vouchers
Your swim school may be able to register to join the Learn to Swim program.
This allows your school to accept $100 Learn to Swim vouchers.
Who can apply
Any swim school across the NT can apply to register as a Learn to Swim provider as long as they can demonstrate eligibility.
Your swim school must meet all of the following to join the program:
- deliver a structured swimming program for children aged five and under
- have current public liability insurance
- have a member protection policy in place including working with children clearances - for you and instructors
- a COVID statement of commitment certificate
- be a registered swim school with Austswim or Swim Australia - for more information, go to their websites.
Find out how to apply for a working with children clearance.
How to register
To register, follow these steps:
Step 1. Read the Sport Voucher Scheme policy .
Step 2. Register your personal account on the GrantsNT website (even if you are a sole trader).
Step 3. Register your swim school with an organisation profile on GrantsNT using your personal account.
Your application will be assessed and you will be advised of the outcome within 10 business days.
Read more about the Learn to Swim program.
Last updated: 12 September 2022
Share this page:URL copied!