Report online extremism
If you find material on the internet that is violent, extremist or promotes terrorism you should report it.
You can report it anonymously to the Australian Government using the report online extremism tool.
Extremist material includes any of the following:
- articles, images, speeches or videos that encourage hate or violence
- statements or posts made on social media, chat rooms or blogs that encourage hate or violence
- content encouraging people to commit acts of terrorism
- websites created or hosted by terrorist organisations
- terrorist training materials
- suspicious content about use or sale of chemicals online
- videos or images of terrorist attacks.
If you are reporting a crime or emergency situation call 000.
Read more about calling 000.
Last updated: 28 May 2015
Share this page:URL copied!